In which Megan now just feels like she’s spamming up everybody’s dashboards.

OKAY, this is the third post I’ve put up in two hours, but I got on Facebook and the first thing I saw was THIS!

http://uskandar.org/?p=122


We should totally put together some graphics or something for our favorite Skandar’s 20th! (Not to mention the only Skandar I think exists at the moment, haha). I’m thinking about doing one of those things where you take one picture, and make it by putting together a thousand little tiny pictures within the picture. I may use all screencaps from Narnia and other such pics. I’ve never done one of those before, so this ought to be interesting!

Let the brainstorming begin!!


DBF out!
(AGAIN!)

2 comments:



Caroline said...

Indeed! I can't wait to see what we'll come up with. Do you know a good program to do the collage thingy on?

Kellie Ann Cassel said...

Woooo hoooo! Go Skandar! Go Megan! Let the creativeness flow!

Post a Comment