In which I realize that I have officially been put out of business.

It’s official: the last of my local friends is in a relationship, putting this mock-matchmaker temporarily out of business. It’s a wee bit bittersweet I’ll admit, but I love seeing everybody so happy, so no complaints here!

Well, my mom has decided to have a Twilight movie marathon in the living room, so here I am, hiding in my room, dreaming up some new Blunderkinds. I figure that, even though Movie Maker is (STILL!) being silly, I can always edit pictures to my heart’s content! Which is good, because I just discovered that I have an entire folder of blank pictures to put captions on! It’s like Christmas on my computer! Craziness shall ensue shortly! (:<

The other day, my little sister and I painted pumpkins to decorate the house with. This year, we actually had a theme: Mario-inspired mushrooms! They turned out really cute-looking, I’ll definitely have to snap some pictures to post. Maybe next year we’ll do Animal Crossing characters, to keep up our game-inspired themes.

Last night, my mom, younger sis, and I all waited on tables at our church’s Global Impact Conference dinner, which was an absolute BLAST. Two of my friends were there serving, and I ack-chellay became acquainted with another one of the servers who was very nice and hilarious, which made it all the more entertaining. Everything went really well, and the food was fantastic. All in all, a great night!

Welp, here’s where I sign off! Hope everybody’s having a fantastic week! :D

DBF out!

3 comments:



Caroline said...

Ah, a match-maker are ye? I have a feeling someday you'll be the matched, rather than the maker. And he shall have to be dazzlingly awesome, or at least enough to keep up with you. ;D
Lol, are you guys going to see Breaking Dawn? I've only seen part of New Moon and wasn't that impressed. I prefer your Blunderkinds, which, by the way, I have dearly missed. Pictures instead of videos is not too primitive for me; a laugh is a laugh :)
What an adorable idea! Mario mushroom pumpkins. Yes, pictures please.
Your church sounds like a really cool church. Glad you had fun playing the waitress.

the other Pevensie girl said...

You are just too kind! (:
Ahh, yes indeed. We've gone to the midnight showings of all the other movies, though I'll admit that I'm only going for the snacks, lol. But I've actually decided that I'm going to just watch it from a cinematic point of view, for experience. It looks like it'll be good adaption-wise, which is always nice, no matter how flawed the story line.
I've missed creating them! It's funny how easy it is to get back into the swing of things, haha.

Kellie Ann Cassel said...

A match-maker eh? Could you, ah, shoot some of that magic up here and help you out haha. advice is always nice. Our perfect match is out there and we never know when we have found them. That's really neat that you paint your pumpkins, I carved mine into a kitty face this year, but come to think of it I would probably enjoy painting them much more. That's awesome about the conference at your church, I want to set up some kind of old fashioned movie night there, with good christian movies of course. and be a popcorn server, and wear the funny striped outfit haha.

Post a Comment