In which my night turns out better than expected… well… I think…

So you know how I was stressing over ye olde awkward situation that was taking place tonight? Well I ended up going, after a long time of being absolutely petrified of venturing into the outside world, and I ack-chellay ended up having a pretty fun time! I can only hope that at this point, things stay uncomplicated. I can only hope that my intentions were clear.

So now, I sit in my room, listening to Feist, and contemplating what I will wear to church tomorrow, as I’m running camera again. Comfort is key! Unfortunately, it’s still too warm outside to even begin to think of things that will go good with my spiffy new coat. Ah well, it’s gotta cool down eventually! (:


This is an abnormally short post for me, but I’ll wrap up by saying that if you haven’t gone to see October Baby yet, you really ought to. It was a very beautifully done film! As of right now, the decision to attend tonight was a good one. Here’s to it being a good one tomorrow, the next day, and the next as well!

DBF out!

1 comments:



Kellie Ann Cassel said...

I am sooooox100 sorry that I have not been on this here blog to read your awesome posts, in which I have been missing for the longest time.
Your posts are indeed adventurously long and so after skimming through them I have finally arrived to comment.
First off - I LOVE your new background, how did you get it to be so scrap-book-ish.
And about the awkward situation, if I read about it correctly, I think you handled it well. Not gonna lie, I ack-chellay have that situation going on right about now really, I may be in need of some advice.
Glad you liked the Hunger Games, I saw it twice :D It was definetly well worth it.
And I completely agree about the cinematography and how it was a little better than some other new movie franchises *cough *cough.
I'm really happy for your family on behalf of your sister's wedding, I hope everything goes well. :)

Post a Comment