In which I count down the hours till adulthood and take slow, deep breaths.

Well, it’s official: after 5:19 PM, I’ll be considered an adult! Pretty crazy. Time flies so fast!!

Unfortunately this will probably be a pretty short post cause I want to make sure that I spend the maximum amount of time with my family today. We’re planning on going to Red Robin for a late lunch (where I will be ordering a rather large fried chicken salad, mmmmMMMM <3), and then possibly Sweet Frog for dessert.

Fortunately, in the meantime, I have about ten zillion posts to my Facebook to catch up on, good music to listen to, and…. *drumroll*… several new Blunderkinds to post, as promised! I would have posted them earlier, but I got rather sick (would you believe that MRSA had struck again?). I’m a LOT better now, although the site of the infection was much more gruesome this time around… I literally had a hole about an inch deep the size of a dollar coin in the back of my shoulder. Not. Fun. However, it’s only about the size of a dime now, and I can hardly even tell it’s there, so it’s all good!

So anyways, without further ado, ye olde Blunderkinds!

309528_193295220746197_139252726150447_418389_298678022_n  331267_10150368259192858_190647217857_8580427_1365865172_odeathly-hallows-2-tiptoeing-into-bellatrix-s-vault-spot315555_191485990927120_139252726150447_413386_64438572_n  tumblr_ltnrqxDTpw1qb4cs8o1_500
Also, there is this pic, which I cannot take credit for, but as soon as I saw it, I thought of you guys and simply had to post it. (:
tumblr_lei5e6Cwf91qbp0l1o1_500


Hope you enjoy! (; And Merry Early Christmas! Here’s to a fantastic week, leading up to an incredibly exciting Sunday!

Until next time,

DBF out!

p.s. – I’ll be attempting to put something special together for tomorrow, which happens to be our official one-year DBFiversary! Be sure to watch out for that. (: (If I can’t get it ready for tomorrow though, it’ll definitely be up by the end of the week.)

5 comments:



Kellie Ann Cassel said...

OH MY GOODNESS! I can't believe our anniversery is tomorrow!!!! Ahhh I'll have to write that down, December 22, 2010 was the day we first 'officially' met! I'll try to throw a little something together.
As always your blunderkinds were awesome! Here I am all alone snickering into my computer screen. My favorite one was Ed's addicition to gold cups and the one where he wanted to drown Eustace, lol very funny.
I'm so sorry you got MRSA, I hope you heal fully and feel better extra soon, which it sounded like you were starting to get better so that's good. :)
So have we decided to exchange facebooks on our anniversery or were we going to wait until Christmas? Sorry, but I'm just super excited at the idea to be able to finally have a real conversation with you both! :)

the other Pevensie girl said...

I know! It took a lot of scrolling to find it, but I tracked down our first conversation. It was so crazy going back to that and then thinking of all the things that have happened over this year! I'm just really thankful to have you and Caroline as two constants in my life. You guys have been such a blessing, you have no idea! (:
Teehee, I had a feeling you'd like those! And thanks!
No need to apologize! The feeling is MOST mutual. :D I think originally we planned on swapping on our anniversary, but then we changed it to Christmas instead... I dunno, either day is totally fine with me! I'll leave that up to you guys to figure out. Either way, I've gotta come up with something good fast! (x

Caroline said...

Happy birthday!!! But you know, you just don't seem like an adult to me.....you're just too, un-boring. Anywho, adult or not, I hope you enjoy your luncheon. *begins plotting birthday post for Beneath the Mallorn Tree*
MRSA?! Wow, I'm so glad you're recovering, and I hope it never comes back. Is it from that spider bite, or mystery bug bite, or whatever it was?
Mwuhahaha! Skedmund is a ninja. Jus' sayin. And I may have to post that last picture on facebook.
And now for the one-year-DBFiversary-(which by the way is a most delightful word)-Merry-Christmas-Facebook-swapping-thingie...perhaps we should tomorrow, our anniversary, post our current facebook profile pictures, and then on Christmas give our last names and any other info needed for us to find each other on facebook. Just an idea. What say you?

the other Pevensie girl said...

Haha, well thank you very much! (: It was a lovely day.

Nah, they have no idea what caused it this time around. /: Which is uncomfortable, but we're just praying and trusting that it won't come back a third time!

Glad you enjoyed le pictures! He is pretty ninja, isn't he? (;

Oh, I think that's a great idea! Hopefully Kellie will see this soon and we can get her input as well. I think that way, both days can still be special. (:

Kellie Ann Cassel said...

I think that is a good idea :) We should post some actual see-able pics of ourselves today, and then give last names on Christmas, good idea! AND Happy-late Birthday Megan! I hope adulthood suits you well. So prepare to finally see my face lol, some time today.

Post a Comment