In which I find myself strangely addicted to changing my computer cursor.

Indeed I am. Right now it's Sleeping Beauty themed (Aurora and Prince Philip dancing in a continuous circle), and I take great enjoyment out of sitting them in random places on my computer screen. They were dancing in a picture of New York earlier.

I am far too easily entertained.

Anyways, quick update while I'm thinking about it. This will most likely be my last post for the next week or so because school is out in ten days, and it's kept me really busy. Annual testing is coming up quick, so I'm cramming for that. I take the language arts half this weekend, and then math next weekend. Speaking of school, I think I've decided that, if I make it to a university, I want to do further biology. Not sure if being a biologist is quite my calling yet, but all I know is that I love it, and it'd really be worthwhile for me to do more of it in the future.

Two weeks ago we went to see Beauty and the Beast on broadway for my older sister's birthday, and it was FANTASTIC!! We saw it in this old theater that was absolutely gorgeous... of course I had my DBFs in mind while we were there, so I snapped a few pictures with my phone to post. Unfortunately, my service provider takes forever to send pics from my phone to my email so that I can upload them places, so I'm still waiting on that.

I also discovered that I'm allergic to certain mosquito bites. Remember a few months back when I mentioned having some sort of infected bug bite on the back of my leg? Well all last week, I had the same sort of bite on my knee. It's not fun, but at least it's gone now.

My family has FINALLY booked vacation 2011! I'm reeeeeally excited, cause we haven't been to the beach in two years. I've missed it!

I've been trying to master the finer art of piano on one song so that I can make a video of it to post on here, but my camera was dead yesterday, so I'm aiming to do that today. Be on the lookout for it!

I know I say this a lot, but I have to once again. I am so incredibly thankful to call you guys friends. Last weekend was really rough for me; the group of girls I used to be really close with ditched me when we were supposed to go to homeschool prom together (none of us had dates, so we were going to go as a group), and it really hurt to see how much they threw it in my face. But however alone I felt then, I could still get on here and know that I'm not alone. Thanks for always being there. It means the world to me. (:

And now, unfortunately, I have to return to analogies. Hopefully these next few days will fly by! Hope you're having a splendid day. (:

DBF out!

5 comments:



Caroline said...

Oh Megan, I hate that about the prom. I don't undestand how people can be so horrible sometimes, especially to people like you. I feel honored and blessed to be called your friend. You and Kellie are so special to me; know that I love you, and look forward to meeting you in person someday.

Lol, I love it about the cursor. You always have some little funny something to throw into your posts :)
You're very fortunate to have a love for biology; I liked it at the beginning, with all the microscope stuff, but I eventually got bored. The only science I think I ever truly loved was astronomy.
I am with you in the end of school/test prep. I'm taking the ACT June 3rd, so I'm working through the prep book while trying to finish rhetoric, history, government, and politics >_< But we'll get through it, and it's going to be a great summer. Oh, and I'm glad you guys enjoyed the show, and I can't wait to see the pics and your piano video.
(Wow, is it just me or have our comments been growing longer? Must be the spring weather ;)

Kellie Ann Cassel said...

Awww! I am thankful for you too! I'm really sorry about what those girls did, those are not two friends. But you should still forgive them even though you're angry, that's what God would want you to do. If I could go to Prom this year I would totally bring you. :) My mom said that we can exchange phone numbers and facebook pages on the anniversery of when we first officially started talking on Narnia Web. If only I knew what that was lol

Caroline said...

What?! This is so weird; I posted a comment a couple days ago, and now it's gone. Well, anyway...
I love how you always sprinkle (or sometimes shovel on) humor into your posts with random things. Sleeping Beauty in New York? Cool.
I can't wait to see the pictures from the show; glad you guys enjoyed it!

And I hate that about the prom. I don't understand how people can be so horrible sometimes, especially to people like you. Know that I love you, and I feel honored and blessed to have you and Kellie as friends.
I think it was December when we started on Narnia Web, and all three of us had our blogs up and running as of New Year's Day. I love the anniversery idea; I'll have to check with my parents. :)

the other Pevensie girl said...

Thanks so much for the support! It means so much to me. (: Yeah, at first I was pretty upset about it, but then I realized that if I want to be forgiven for anything, I must in turn forgive. It's been rough, but I know things will turn out alright in the end. (:

Huh, that is weird! I read your comment in my email before it disappeared though. Blogger's been doing some renovation lately though, so maybe it was a bug. Anyways, thanks! :D I'd be lying if I didn't say that my life is pretty entertaining most of the time, so it's great to spread the random funny things.

Oh joy! That'll give me an excuse to go back and read through our first conversations again! Such good times. (: Unfortunately due to an experience I had before, I'm not allowed to give my phone number to anyone unless I meet them face to face. I can give my email and Facebook stuff though. Ahh, the idea is all-too wonderful. Your mom is brilliant. (:

Kellie Ann Cassel said...

That's to bad about the phone number, but I guess it would show your home town, but so does facebook. (I think?) But yea, we could still chat and what-not.

Post a Comment