In which I explore the realm of unlistened-to music

Google Schuyler Fisk, and Joshua Radin. Just do it. Don't ask questions, just DO it. There's a song by both of them, but their individual stuff is amazing too. I found them through their mutual song "Paperweight", which, by the by, is gorgeous! It's like musical poetry.. a breath of fresh air. AMAZING.

I really am in love with Songs That Say Goodbye (Schuyler Fisk) and When You Find Me (Joshua Radin). Both beautiful, whisper-rock kind of songs that just make my heart soar. Those, and Sky (Radin). It's super cute! Reminds me of that special guy in my life.. !!!

Well, I'm off. We've got a cousin and two of his friends visiting for the day, and I think we're going to get some pizza for dinner. Yum. Until later, loves!


<3

0 comments:



Post a Comment