In which I (somewhat) patiently await the replies of my friends about the laser tag party I have so carefully co-organized.

The title basically says it all.

Oh, that and I wrote lyrics today for the first time in a while. I think they have a sort of hold-hands-and-skip-through-a-field-all-Taylor-Swift-style feel to them.. what do you think? I got the inspiration from, you guessed it, talking to Marco earlier today just a bit. Sheesh, what can I say? The boy inspires me!

Tomorrow I'm auditioning for a permanent place as a vocalist in my church's high school youth praise band. Gahh! I'm really nervous!! It doesn't help that I'm a total procrastinator, and haven't practiced the entire week and a half that we've had the material for the audition.. I'm cramming the lyrics to these songs BIIIIG time when I'm supposed to be sleeping tonight!

Later lovers.


<3

0 comments:



Post a Comment