In which I marvel at how good this lotion smells and crave Chinese food.

Seriously, the sweet pea lotion from Bath and Body Works that I have on my hands right now is amazing. The only thing that would make it better was if I had a nice big plate of lo mein to put my nice-smelling hands to good use eating (erm, with a fork, of course), my night would be complete!

Well today (or rather yesterday), my sisters and I auditioned for the coffeehouse. I'm not super nervous or anything. I know that everything will turn out for the best either way! The auditions are, I'm guessing, basically just to make sure that the various "acts" have everything prepared, and to be sure that no one is doing anything that could be deemed inappropriate for a church event. I'm really excited for the actual event! It's this Saturday.

Speaking of upcoming dates... Monday is Valentine's Day. One word to describe V-Day?: Mehh. I'm not big on it... I mean, it's great when someone gives you those yummy little candy hearts, but I'd rather love people every day than just especially on one. But I have deicded that this year, after school, I am going to celebrate it in moderation. Yes, you guessed it... I am going to watch Prince Caspian. I'm torn between the actual movie or the commentary. (Most of the time I just turn on the commentary from the remote when a part is coming up that I like, but I'm undecided as to whether I'll even do that or not.) Urrrrrr. So much indecision! But hey, at least one thing is certain: next year, I can watch The Voyage of the Dawn Treader!

And finally, my glasses will be in this Wednesday. It's going to take a while to get used to (even though I don't have to wear them all the time), but I'm pretty excited about being able to see everything haha. Being farsighted + stygmatism = four-eyed Meg! This is gonna be weird!

DBF out!

<3

2 comments:



Kellie Ann Cassel said...

Hey don't worry. I've had glasses since I was one and a half. Although they have gotten more stylish over the years, they've really grown on me. I just think HEY people buy fake ones just to wear as a fashion statement, so having the real deal is pretty cool too lol :)

the other Pevensie girl said...

Thanks for the encouragement! That makes me feel better. (: Haha indeed, it's good to be genuine!

Post a Comment