In which I put up another interview that I recalled I love whilst editing more silly Narnia pictures.

Which, YES, means that by the end of the week there will be a whole parade of silly pictures up on here. Thank God for the girl I'm friends with on Facebook who literally has every Narnia picture known to mankind saved in about seven photo albums!

And now... the interview I promised in the title. Because Georgie is so cute (I love the "wahoo" thing she does with her hands at the beginning, I literally do that all the time!), and at 0:45-0:47, Skandar has the best laugh in the world.


4 comments:



Kellie Ann Cassel said...

LOVE IT!!!

the other Pevensie girl said...

Haha, I had a feeling you might (;

Kellie Ann Cassel said...

Thanks! I always love seeing new interviews. haha and Georgie's arm flail thing is funny too :)

Caroline said...

"Where do you find this?" Lol, I love Skandar. And Georgie. She's so funny and fun. She seems like the kind of girl that I could make friends with. Thanks for posting, my DBF! Can't wait for the silly pictures! ;)

Post a Comment