In which I apologize for not commenting more and FINALLY post more pictures!

















Hehe, and there you have it! I have about a zillion other ones that I'm too much of a procrastinator to put up now, but I will undoubtedly be editing late into the night again tonight now that I'm finally back into the swing of things. School and not feeling a hundred percent have kept me unfortunately pretty preoccupied.

Which leads me to apologize for not keeping up with everyone else's posts! I will be sure to give them the attention they well deserve from here on out! (:
Toodles!

2 comments:



Caroline said...

I LUUUUV the first two! You sure know how to make me smile!
Don't feel bad about not commenting on my blog; Queen Elizabeth is going to Disney World soon, so my last three posts have just been tour guide tips from my past vacations there. But I have missed you, and I'm always so happy when you "return like the king." ;) Thank you, my DBF.

the other Pevensie girl said...

Yaaaay! :D I'm glad you like them!
Oh good, that makes me feel better. (: But I'll still make sure that I check in more often than I have been. Haha, you're very welcome! :D

Post a Comment