In which I toss a post up here cause it’s been almost two weeks.

I feel like I haven’t posted in forever! Ahh well. Here we go with the update.

Yesterday I showed my learner’s permit test who’s boss. >:D My mom told me that today, I’m gonna drive for the first time ever. I’m psyched! Look out world, Megan is now legally on wheels!

On a sadder note, I successfully completed The Potter Plot Part Two, only for my computer to momentarily crash on me, and delete the whole thing. So now, despite being pretty perplexed, I’ll be trying to work twice as fast to re-invent it! My only setback is that every weekend now, I’m getting these horrible headaches. Hopefully that won’t happen this weekend!

And speaking of this weekend…

TODAY IS THE RELEASE OF THE VOYAGE OF THE DAWN TREADER AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!

Okay. I’m good now.

Anyways, I’ve gotta go and do school so that we can run to Wal*Mart. Oh boy!! I’ll give you the full rundown of the Dawn Treader adventure when we get back!

Have a wunderfull day! (:

DBF out!

6 comments:



Caroline said...

I share your AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH! Only, we were really busy yesterday and couldn't go and buy it! :( But my sister is going out today with her friend so she's going to buy the two disc edition at Target. Then after the singing tonight, it's the living room premier of the Dawn Treader!
I've missed your wonderful posts, and I'll be praying for you about those headaches. And I hate that about the Potter Plot! That does sound most frustrating. And huzzah for Megan! How long before you can get your liscense? In my state we have to take driver's ed, take a test to get the permit, have that for a year, then take a driving test to get the liscense. I could've gotten my liscense in March, but I wanted to wait until I got my braces off so I could have a braceless face for the picture. (My permit picture is pretty bad, lol)
Drive safe and keep up your wonderfulness!

Kellie Ann Cassel said...

Huzzah! Indeed, I am sooooo going to Wal*Mart tomorrow after church. Do either of you know how much VDT is? Because I only have like $25, and blue-ray might be more than that. :( If I don't have enough I'll have to wait until Easter :( And poo to your computer for crashing lol I'm still excited for the new Potter plot.

Caroline said...

My dad bought the double pack dvd at Sam's for my sisters and I, so now we owe him $24.88. It was only $20 at Target, but he wasn't going there today. But I don't know about blu ray. We're hopefully going to watch it tomorrow night after church, with popcorn, ice cream, and some other goodies my wonderful father picked up today (:D

Kellie Ann Cassel said...

Yay for you! :D I ended up getting the three disk edition online (I saved $20) Sadly it won't come in for a couple of days, but it's worth the wait. I post a pic of it once it arrives. :)

Caroline said...

Is it the blu-ray? I wish I had a blu-ray player and hd tv; it take the whole Narnia experience up to the next level, which would blow me away since I'm aready mesmerized.

Kellie Ann Cassel said...

I am sooooo happy! And yes, there is a blue-ray disk, a digital(I can put it on my iPod), and a standard DVD. I can't wait for the bonus features. Please, Please, PLEASE! Be bloopers!

Post a Comment