In which I add more things to my bucket list.

I began a bucket list sometime in the middle of last year, which I just rediscovered a few moments ago. I know a few things that I really want to accomplish from it, and I figured what the hey. I'll blog some highlights.

ONE. I want to own a finch and a chinchilla. Sounds completely random, but when I saw a chinchilla for the first time at Petsmart, I took it upon myself to somehow acquire one someday. They are seriously ADOREABLE. I added the finch today, because they're just like the little birds who hop around in parking lots all the time, and I think they're super cute. The only problem with that is that they're very sociable, so I should wait on that one a while. My Beagle would go BONKERS.

TWO. I want to jump off the Sky Tower. I read about it before Prince Caspian came out, but then when I got the Illustrated Movie Companion and read about how Will and Skandar did it, I got all psyched. I've always loved a good adrenaline rush, but this one seriously has me excited. It's the tallest tower in the Southern Hemisphere, and I am going to leap off of it someday for sure!

THREE. I want to record a demo. Whether it goes anywhere or not is God's desicion, but I think it would be awesome to actually just record one.

FOUR. I would love to be able to travel to different global landmarks and photograph them. Among these are the Eiffel Tower, Mount Rushmore, the Leaning Tower, the London Eye, Cathedral Cove, and Big Ben. First I need to get a camera a little bit better than my Easy Share Kodak one... and a passport... ohhhh, and some money... but hey! A girl can dream.

FIVE. Visit sets of my favorite films. My first choice being Cathedral Cove in New Zealand, where the scene in which the Pevensies first arrive back into Narnia in Prince Caspian was shot. That is, without a doubt, one of the most beautiful places I've ever seen, and I would adore to be able to behold it in person.

Wow. Maybe a bucket list isn't such a bad idea after all.


<3

3 comments:



Lady Caroline of Rohan said...

Honey, the more I read about you, the more I realize that you are indeed a kindred spirit. New Zealand, Paris, and London are on my to-do list, as seen on my profile. I came a fuzz of putting "bungie-jumping" on my 2011 list, but I put snowboarding instead because I don't know that I'll be in any bungie jumping locations this year. What you said in an earlier post about "pacifist" making you think of VDT, that's me. It's a wonder I ever get any school done. For example, in chemistry today, I was reading about some complex stuff, and then they keep using the word "actually" over and over again, and you know who that makes me think of, "ack-chellay". So then, I think "It's COVALENT compounds, ack-chellay. I know, it's confusing." It is so hard to read about chemical bonds when your mind is on someone far more interesting...

Queen Elizabeth said...

I love this list! Half of it is stuff I have on my bucket list. (I think I'll post mine too :) I love how you quoted Skandar Caroline, I should totally do that now in school.
I wish I was in the Controversies class though, cause they got to do a speech as a famous person, and I would have done Georgie :) I was ready to throw my mad British accent out there for the world to see haha

the other Pevensie girl said...

Hahaha, ohh my, that's cool! Now you should post your bucket list as well! :D By the by, it's like I've been jinxed or something... I never knew that the word "actually" could appear so many times in Black Beauty and biology... (x Haha, go for it, Queen Elizabeth! That sounds epic. xD

Post a Comment