In which I discover that I'm terribly easily distracted when I'm trying to fill in answers about giant pandas.

It's a school thing. School should perish.





So... 2011 is upon us. It's weird. I keep thinking ahead, like this year is gonna fly by like last year did. I'm doing alright with my first ever resolution, which I'm proud of myself for, a feat that doesn't happen often. Piano's going great too; I taught myself how to play Miracle by Paramore the other day. Yay!





I think I'm going to attempt the video thing again. (I know, I know, I've been saying that for a year, but I'm reeeally gonna try my hardest, honest!)





I did something last week, haha. My pop visited from Pennsylvania, and he took my younger sister and I out shopping. And... well...





I bought myself a shiny silver torch for $13.95 at Target. It's amazing. And bright. And takes these massive batteries that are wayyyy too fun to juggle. I wouldn't recommend shining it in your own eyes. I walked around with these spots in a circle bursting in front of my eyes for about two hours. Not the smartest thing I've ever done... Edmund makes it look easy.





On a sadder note, I am now in trouble with the law. Yep, you read that right. I accidentally kept my library books out longer than I was supposed to, and now have a fine of approximately one dollar and ten cents to pay up next time I go to the library. Wow. They must think I'm completely off my rock for keeping the Prince Caspian Movie Storybook and The Lion, the Witch, and the Wardrobe Illustrated Movie Companion four days later than I should.




The things I do for Narnia.


Stay legit.


<3

4 comments:



Lady Caroline of Rohan said...

LOL! The torch thing is so good. I want one, and I'll think of Edmund the Awesome everytime I use it.

the other Pevensie girl said...

Yeah, I carry it with me everywhere, and every time someone is like "I need a light!", I whip it out of my bag all Edmund-like. It makes me feel like a ninja. xD I told my sister that if I ever meet Skandar Keynes, I'm going to ask him to sign it for me, haha.

Lady Caroline of Rohan said...

Perfection! You should learn to fight with it in case you ever get attacked by a Telmarine, lol!
BTW, your profile picture is very pretty! :)

the other Pevensie girl said...

Hahaha, already working on it! I brought it to the theater with me when I went to see VDT for the last time, and I was twirling it between my fingers as practice. People were staring, but it was still cool haha.
Oh thank you! :D I'm not a very overly-confident person, so compliments always make me feel awesome! I like yours a lot too! (:

Post a Comment