In which I celebrate the abolishment of the hue of black on my head.

The black hair is GOOOOOOOOOOOONE!! You have no idea how happy that makes me. Brown hair has never felt so good! :D

So, I must apologize for evaporating for a while there. School has been keeping me pretty busy lately, which is one of the many reasons that I think it should really just disappear. I ADORE winter, but summer is sounding better and better each day!

OHMYGOODNESS. The Voyage of the Dawn Treader comes out on DVD sometime in April! I'm really excited. My younger sister and I have already decided that we're going to watch The Lion, the Witch, and the Wardrobe two days before, then Prince Caspian the day before, and then The Voyage of the Dawn Treader the day we buy it. Oh boy! This should be full to the brim with inside jokes, throwing popcorn at each other, and Narnia. Can you say "best weekend EVER"? I sure can!


Last Saturday, I went to Barnes and Noble with my sisters, and I bet you can guess what I came home with.

DUNDUNDUNDUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUN!!

The Voyage of the Dawn Treader soundtrack! It's amazing. I can't stop listening to the last two tracks, Ship To Shore and Time To Go Home. They made me cry until I finally became immune to them two days prior to this post, haha. I've begun teaching myself how to play them on piano, and, as soon as I can get them down, I'll attempt, YET AGAIN!, to record them in a video and get it on here. I'm excited!

Speaking of excited, I'm fairly certain that I've decided on a song for the Coffeehouse next month! I've been practicing it like mad ever since, which would be another reason for my lack of blogging. It's an original, and I'm not a hundred percent sure if this is it, but I'll just pray about it and see within the next week. Auditions are on the 12th of Feburary. It's go time!

I find it also important to mention that more silly Narnia pictures, and maybe even a video or two, are in production! If I can find a program that allows me to convert a video that I have to one that I can edit on Windows Movie Maker, I can share with you *pause for dramatic effect* Gimli's Relay Race! (Which isn't super impressive, but it's what happens when you give Megan the Fellowship of the Ring video game and a cameraphone. Teehee.) I've just got to track down some silly pictures, get creative, and I am back in business!

Unfortunately, there is a less-than-positive thing about this past week. I have been supposedly bitten by some sort of bug, and the back of my right leg has proceeded to swell up like a party balloon and hurt like billy. But the swelling has gone down now, which is lovely. I'm just praying that it goes away! I don't want to go in to see a doctor and have them stick stuff in it and cut at it and all sorts of things that my nightmares are made of! :O

Oh me of little faith. It'll be better in no time! (:

DBF out!

<3

2 comments:



Lady Caroline of Rohan said...

Congrats on loosing the black hair! I am about to scream my head off because I'm getting so impatient for The Dawn Treader. I also can't wait for more of DBF's specialty crazy randomness!
That's weird about the bug bite, in winter too. I'll pray for you. Luv Ya!

the other Pevensie girl said...

Why thank you! :D Oh my goodness, I know what you mean! It's not in theaters around me anymore, so now I'm stuck till April! But I just might survive on Wardrobe and Caspian until then. (x Thanks again! I've found some pics I plan on editing tonight, muahaha! And thanks soo much for the prayers, they're much appreciated! Luv ya too!

Post a Comment