In which I cannot handle this speed!

Google Chrome is going to make my head explode! I'm used to sloth-like Internet Explorer driving me partially insane, so this is quite the transition.

But anyhow, I do have further reasons for posting for a third time today.

FIRST AND FOREMOST. I have discovered through a post from one of my dear blogging friends that this is the month of the birth of the fabulous Queen Elizabeth! I am conspiring about how I can best celebrate this beautiful occasion as we speak. But, till then, happy early birthday, you wonderful person! Here's to many more. (:

And second and secondmost, here's a little LOTR humor brought to you by me and my little sister via my cameraphone. God bless Gandalf and his pixel patience while I had him stuck on a wall watching Gimli be crazy. Enjoy! (OH MY GOODNESS. It took less than a minute for this video to upload. Oh Google Chrome, how do I love thee? Let me count the ways...)


DBF out!

3 comments:



Caroline said...

Hahahaaaaaaa! He's warming up for that Pippin and Merry orc chase in The Two Towers. I know he said dwarves are excellent sprinters, but he seems to be petering out, lol.
I love your phrases: first and formost...second and secondmost. Splendid.

Kellie Ann Cassel said...

NICE! You're voice sounds different than I imagined haha. I wonder if I will sound funny.

the other Pevensie girl said...

Lady Caroline - Haha! I never thought of it that way. Well he'd better! He's got a looot of running to do... why thank you! :D
Queen Elizabeth - Haha, it's funny, I was actually wondering about that while this video uploaded. Tis an interesting thought!

Post a Comment