In which I describe tidbits from my life in pictures.

I was TRYING to draw a dog, but it turned out looking like... well... THIS...

I collect model horses.




RAWRRR!

Ack, blurriness! Oh well... surprisingly bare Narnia page in my CD binder.

Some of the best! Can't wait to add VDT to the mix!

Aaaaand the Narnianess continues!

My Chronicles of Narnia: all seven in one! I should have snapped a pic of the map illustration on the inside cover.

My silver torch!

Message board! Note the four ticket stubs on it... all VDT!

I literally love bathrobes. At this point, this randomness should not surprise you. (;

HEAD TILTING TIME. I colored this years ago. This is about the extent of my artsy creativity!


An array of knick-knacks that I keep on my windowsill... I have about a zillion others, but they wouldn't all fit nicely in one picture haha. I really adore the eagle and the fairy though.

The view outside my window. I climb up onto the playhouse out there all the time to play catch with my little sister. There are all sorts of spiders inside of it... mehhhh... O.O


Towards the end of last year, my sisters and I went to a free BarlowGirl concert, and we got their autographs! They thought it was cool that we're three musical sisters as well. Completely made my life, haha.


My favorite shoes in the entire world, which I have doodled all over. People ack-chellay laugh and smile when they see them. Spread the love!


One of the spoils of this past Christmas... my pillow pet dragon. I dubbed him Eustachy. I also got a sock monkey (Mr. Cheep), but I didn't think of putting him in the picture till just now haha. He usually sits on Eustachy's back. Totally unfamiliar, right?

Well, my family's headed out for dinner at Outback. The first parts of The Potter Plot will be up later tonight!

Later loves!

DBF out!

4 comments:



Caroline said...

This whole post just screams Meg :D. LOVE the shoes.
So you're three musical sisters? So are we! Only I'm the eldest of the bunch; you're middle aren't you? Or are you?
I got a dragon for Christmas too, only she's blue and I named her Saphira. Eustachy - adorable!
Oh my, I can hardly wait to see the abuse that Wizzle will endure next!

the other Pevensie girl said...

Why thank you! It's nice to see that I've put my sliver of artsy-ness to good use haha. Yes indeed, I'm the middle one! Oh, like from Eragon? Epic! (:
Haha, I will post Part One as soon as I can find the last photo I need! Sorry for the wait!

Kellie Ann Cassel said...

My window-sill looks JUST LIKE THAT! :)I have a porcelin unicorn I painted, a fairy figureine, some pottery, and I like to display cards from family and friends. Nice shoes! I have a pair of purple and blue plaid converse, and a pair of purple ankle boots, those are probably my best shoes lol. Your backyard reminds me of mine, and I love your dragon <3 thanks for posting these lovely pics.

the other Pevensie girl said...

Haha, that's fantastic! I love statuettes, they're amazing. Converse are awesome, I have a pair of red ones. (Didn't even know that Skandar did as well till after I bought them haha.) The ankle boots sound lovely too! You're very welcome! I thought it only fair to share some bits of my world with you guys, as you have yourselves. (:

Post a Comment