In which I can't wait to post the rest of the Blunderkinds!



I know, I know, I've set a record here... BREAKING NEWS: Megan only posts two silly pictures! O.O

Shocking as it may be, I am actually in the middle of putting together one of the most epic battles that Blunderkind has ever seen. Tis a 10-part saga (that number may actually grow!) that I like to call... THE POTTER PLOT!

Stay tuned for the first five (or so) parts coming to a blog near you!

(Erm... that is, this one...)

DBF out!

5 comments:



Kellie Ann Cassel said...

Ahhhh the Epic Potter Plot! haha :) Oddly enough (I don't know if I've said this) even though I don't like the whole witch-craft thing, my dad and I are like die-hard Harry Potter fans. I do like Narnia better, but the Harry Potter storyline and the movies are just made really well, and after all the movies the characters really grow on you :) Haha it's funny seeing Wizzle be jealouse haha. Great pics, I like the georgie one, I thought it was Ben for a second though lol

Caroline said...

Glorious! And I am oh-so-not-patiently awaiting the Potter Plot; I only saw the first movie years ago, and my mom didn't like the whole witch craft thing so she wouldn't let us watch any of the others. But something tells me the Potter Plot will kill me with its hilarity any way. ;) Thanks for all these laughs!

Kellie Ann Cassel said...

Yea the first Potter movie wasn't very good. But as time has gone on the stories and special effects have gotten much better. But it's too bad about the socery thing, I don't like that part of it either :(

Caroline said...

They do look very fantastical though, from the previews I've seen, so I can understand your fanfulness. :)

Kellie Ann Cassel said...

haha thanks :) I'm just a fantasy fangirl haha, Narnia stills is a 'win' in my book, no one can beat their story and heart, and they've got Ed so that pretty much sums that one up ;)

Post a Comment