In which I discover iGoogle and name the sea serpent from Voyage of the Dawn Treader.


First and foremost... iGoogle is amazing. I'm way too easily entertained with technology, haha. Which reminds me that I'm in the process of either finding or creating a widget for technical questions. I feel so educated!

I have interesting adventures. Yesterday, I discovered this big box in my living room. I was joking around with my mom about what could be inside, and I used one of my answers for everything ("OR get eaten by a sea serpent!"), and she told me that that's what was in the box.

So, naturally, I proceeded to go to my room, get my plastic sword Nodnihr, and poke the box repeatedly, waiting for it to hiss at me or something. Of course, I doubt that would've done much good had there really been a sea serpent inside the box, but it was a fun role-play all the same. (I also shined my silver torch at it for a while, but then I remembered that that would only divert it's attention to me, which I really didn't want.)

Oh, and I also named it Henry. So now, when I watch VDT in April, I will most likely inadvertently associate the name "Henry" with the sea serpent. Which led me to creating this last night...


I really must train Henry to not eat adorable guys. That will surely be a damaging thing in the future.

DBF out!

4 comments:



Caroline said...

Ha ha, Meg, you're just too much! Now when I watch VDT in 27 days, I'll be like, "There's Henry!" and then my sisters will be like "WHAT?" xD

the other Pevensie girl said...

Hahaha! It's so wonderful to know that my craziness is contagious. (x

Kellie Ann Cassel said...

Oh yes Henry is a lovely name. It's also the name of my friend's car.

the other Pevensie girl said...

Haha, nice! I love it when people name their cars, it's so funny.

Post a Comment